General Rules and Conditions
Trixxo Arena – Expo Hasselt
Gouverneur Verwilghensingel 70
Tel. +32 11 299 499
Member of nv Antwerps Sportpaleis
Tel. +32 3 400 40 40
House rules and prohibitions
- Except in case of written approval by the organizer, any commercial use of the name or logo of the event or artist is strictly prohibited.
- As a spectator, please keep in mind that an event can be filmed. During film or TV recordings, thus your image might be captured.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recording devices, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects which can pose safety hazard. Violations will be prosecuted. Entry into the venue implies consent with potential frisking. Only mobile phones with a photo function are tolerated. Except in case of approval by the organizer, events may not be filmed or photographed.
- In our venues, SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITTED. Violations will be fined and can run between €160-€1600. By showing their ticket, smokers can leave the building to light a cigarette outside. The barcode will be scanned again upon re-entering the venue.
- Respect the property and night rest of our neighbours.
- Make an effort not to litter in and around our venues.
This statement is for informational purposes only and therefore not legally binding. For more information, please consult the Dutch version. It is the only lawful accountable statement of our general rules and conditions.